Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. This really is so correct. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscles. Ingesting the proper meals is consequently imperative. Folks nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your health and offer you lots of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the great and the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. As you may expect, superfoods are looked at as the right kind of food.
Lycopene is an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which is why they are also considered to be superfoods. Spinach can also be an additional high-quality food because it contains lots of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away sightlessness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they offer you plenty of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried plantain/irish potatoes with scrambled egg sauce recipe. To make fried plantain/irish potatoes with scrambled egg sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce:
- Use 2 of Ripe plantain(sliced).
- Provide 2 of Irish potatoes(sliced).
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Baked beans.
- Take 1 of Red onions (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes(Sliced).
- Use 1 of pepper(sliced).
- Take 1 Tsp of Curry powder/Thyme/Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare cubes of Knorr.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce:
- Wash peel and sliced ur plantain and Potatoes,add a little salt and set aside..
- Put a frying pan on medium heat, add oil and begin to fry the plantain and potatoes till done on both sides.,sieve on a paper napkin to cool..
- In a small pot on medium heat,add little oil,.
- When d oil is hot enof,add ur onions,pepper and tomatoes, add knorr,curry,thyme,Cinnamon and little salt and fry for abt 2-3mins..
- Beat ur eggs ad add to d tomatoes and cook for anoda 1-2mins..
- Add ur baked beans and cook for 1-2 mins..
- Ur fried plantain and egg sauce is ready..
If you find this Fried Plantain/Irish potatoes with Scrambled Egg sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.