Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as particular as you can whenever you write down what you consume. You need to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. The right way to do it is always to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t very good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you take in so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This could show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's mexican fiesta casserole! recipe. You can have sarah's mexican fiesta casserole! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!:
- Get 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Use 12 of corn tortillas.
- Provide 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 3 cup of spanish rice.
- You need 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Provide 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Use 3/4 cup of Chunky picante sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheese *colby jack.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
Steps to make Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!:
- Cook hamburger, onions, bell pepper and garlic together. Add cumin and cilantro to mixture and cook until meat is browned and veggies are tender. Then stir in 3/4 can enchilada sauce 1/2 cup picante sauce and ricotta cheese. Chives and parsley. Heat thoroughly.
- Cook Spanish rice as directed on package or make your own..
- Heat refried beans in separate pan. Add 1/4 cup picante sauce to beans..
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of casserole dish and spread across..
- Place tortillas across sauce. Cover entirety. You may need to tear some of the tortillas in half to completely cover. Its OK if they slightly overlap..
- Spread 1/3 of the beans on top of tortillas. Layer 1cup Spanish rice on top of beans. Layer 1/3 meat mixture on top of rice..
- Repeat these steps two more times, except do not place cheese on top layer..
- Cover with foil and Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven remove foil and add layer of cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley flakes after removing from oven..
If you find this Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.