Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You ought to be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You should include the quantity of the food you eat. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to remember that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe. To cook raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri:
- Prepare 1 of medium Tomato.
- Provide 1 of medium Raw Mango.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1-2 of green chilies chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get of (Beetroot & spinach Mathri).
- Take 1 cup of flour,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda,.
- Take as needed of fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Beetroot juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper,.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil,.
Steps to make Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri:
- In a bowl toss together tomatoes, onion, mango, green chilli, coriander leaves, black pepper, salt, olive oil, lemon juice ready..
- Take a mixing bowl add all the ingredients mix well add 1/4 cup beetroot juice knead dough..
- Rest dough for 15-20 minutes..
- Divide dough into small balls, roll out all balls into circle prick them with fork..
- Preheat oven 180°©.
- Mathri circle on a greased baking sheet, bake 25-30 minutes..
- Once cool stire the baked mathri..
- Same method for spinach mathri..
- Serve this with Tomato mango salsa..
If you find this Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.