Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a great way and a idle way to track the food you eat. A food record is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to record some other very important information. Here are some of the suggestions that can enable you to become much more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This will show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken tacos recipe. To cook baked chicken tacos you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Provide 1 pkg. of Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count).
- Get 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Use 1 can of refried beans.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix..
- Place taco shells in a 9×13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly..
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells..
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos..
- Pack each with chicken mixture..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted..
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients..
If you find this Baked Chicken Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.