Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken parmesan recipe. To cook baked chicken parmesan you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- You need of boneless chicken breasts.
- Get of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Take of Fettuccine.
- You need of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Get of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Take of eggs.
- Provide of Milk.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
If you find this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.