Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fooji's Favorite Dog Food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fooji's Favorite Dog Food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fooji's favorite dog food recipe. To cook fooji's favorite dog food you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fooji's Favorite Dog Food:
- Use of Fresh Dog Food.
- Get 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Use 1 of carrot – large or 2 small.
- Use 1 cup of peas – frozen.
- Provide 2 of large sweet potatos.
- Get 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Use of Optional – 1/2 cup unsweetened blueberries.
- Prepare of Optional – 1/2 hard boiled egg added daily.
Steps to make Fooji's Favorite Dog Food:
- I developed this recipe for my dog who became highly allergic to dog food due to the additives. This recipe is for a toy breed (my dog is about 14 lbs.) and will yield 9-10 days worth of meals. I measure out 6 ounces for each days allowance. I only keep 3 days of food in the fridge then make meals to freeze..
- Fill a 3 quart pot almost half way with water and set on high to boil. Meanwhile cut chicken breasts into chunks and add when water comes to a full boil (becareful of water level – you may need to dump some water out). Reduce heat to medium and cook for 25-30 – or until done..
- While chicken is cooking shred then finely dice carrot. Measure out peas so that it is equal to carrots and put all together in a large mixing bowl (you need a large bowl to mix all ingredients together)..
- Wash each sweet potato and pierce 3x's on each 4 sides with a fork. Use one of two methods for cooking. Whichever method you use when fork pierces easily slice in half and transfer to a wire rack to cool. 1 – wrap in wet paper towels and cook in microwave on high for between 8-12 minutes – or until done depending upon the size of the potato. OR 2 – After piercing rub oil over skin to coat & bake in preheated oven at 450 for 45-55 minutes..
- DO NOT THROW OUT WATER FROM CHICKEN. Start to pull chicken cubes, begin shredding and add to bowl. Pour broth/water through a fine strainer to remove bits from the chicken..
- Using chicken broth you just made follow directions on package for brown rice using the broth. It's usually 2 cups of liquid to 1 cup of rice. Cook as directed. Then leave uncovered to cool..
- Meanwhile scoop sweet potato's into bowl and begin to blend well. I use my hands. When rice has cooled add to mixture and blend..
- Since dogs need higher Omega oils I usually feed my dog 3 ozs in the AM with half a hard boiled egg. In the afternoon I feed him the rest and add a Nutri-vet Senior-Vite soft chew supplement. I also add 4 drops of GNC Ultra Mega Wild Salmon Oil to each meal. My dog has never been healthier. I know it seems like a lot of work but when an animal is suffering you do what you need to do..
If you find this Fooji's Favorite Dog Food recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.