Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade flour tortillas recipe. To make homemade flour tortillas you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Flour Tortillas:
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsps of shortening (optional).
- Get of Luke warm water or milk for kneading.
Steps to make Homemade Flour Tortillas:
- Mix ingredients together, add the warm water or milk and make a soft dough..
- Knead it well..
- Let it rest covered for about 20 minutes, then divide the dough into 10 equal portions..
- Roll each one out as thin as you can..
- Once all are rolled out, heat a nonstick pan and place the tortillas one at a time, cooking each briefly for a few seconds on medium-high heat then turning it to cook the other side until bubbly and slightly golden..
- Don't overcook them as you need them to be soft and pliable, not crisp or hard..
- Keep the ready ones covered in a hotpot or under a towel to keep them soft..
If you find this Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.