Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai curry with steamed rice recipe. You can have green thai curry with steamed rice using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Take of for paste.
- You need of Lemon Grass paste.
- Use of Mint leaves.
- Use of Coriander Leaves.
- Take of Green Capsicum (Diced).
- Use of Green Chillies.
- Use of Grated Ginger.
- Provide of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Lemon Zest.
- Get of Lemon Juice.
- Use of Spring Onions (With Bulbs).
- Get of Lemon Leaf (Optional).
- You need of vegetables for curry.
- Use of Cauliflower.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Get of French Beans.
- Provide of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- You need of American Corn or Baby Corn.
- Use of Zucchini (Optional).
- Use of Onions.
- Prepare of Tofu (Paneer can be used in place of tofu).
- Prepare of for seasoning.
- Take of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Powdered Cinnamon.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Instructions to make Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Make green paste by grinding spring onions, green Chillies, ginger, garlic, Capsicum, coriander, mint, lemon juice, lemon Zest..
- Take olive oil add carrot, French Beans, cauliflower to it and cook till 50% done. Add tofu, bell peppers, onion, corn and cook till all the vegetables are 70% cooked to retain the crunch of vegetables..
- Add green paste and coconut milk to it. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, grinded masala to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.