Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping recipe. To cook caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping:
- Prepare of Topping.
- Get of crushed pecan halves.
- Provide of all-purpose flour.
- Take of butter, softened.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare of apples, diced.
- Get of lemon, juiced.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Use of light brown sugar.
- Get of Apple pie spice.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Take of Smirnoff caramel vodka.
- Get of butter.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- You need of Shortbread Tartlet shells.
- You need of Ramekins, coated with butter.
- You need of sauce pan.
- Get of cookie sheet.
- Use of aluminum foil.
Instructions to make Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping:
- For the streusel topping, mix together the flour, pecans and butter until the mixture is loosely crumbled. Set aside..
- Next, mix the apples and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add in the granulated sugar, light brown sugar, all purpose flour, apple pie spice, and vodka, mix well..
- Heat butter over medium heat until melted in the saucepan. Then, fold the apple mixture into the butter and stir occasionally until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the tartlet shells and the 2 ramekins on the pan. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the warm apple mixture into each shell. Spoon the remaining filling into the ramekins. Sprinkle the streusel topping on each tartlet..
- Place pan in oven on low broil until the topping is a nice golden brown color. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm. Enjoy!.
If you find this Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.