Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey thai curry sauce with chilled zobo recipe. To make turkey thai curry sauce with chilled zobo you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo:
- You need 100 g of Carrots.
- Get 1 kg of Turkey.
- Use 100 g of Green peas.
- Prepare 100 g of Fresh tomatoes.
- Get 50 g of Fresh pepper.
- Provide 2 of Red Onions balls.
- Use 250 g of Coconut milk.
- Use 4 of Stock cubes.
- Get of Groundnut oil.
- Take 1 of Derica of Long grained White rice.
Steps to make Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo:
- Season your Turkey with onions, curry,thyme,stock cube of choice. Then boil for 20 minutes. Keep checking till it's done..
- Slice your Veggies into desired shape you want. And set aside.
- Set your Wok pan on the burner. Pour in your groundnut oil,heat up for 2 minutes. Pour in your sliced onions. Then your Turkey (without the stock).Fry for 2 mins. Then add your fresh pepper, tomatoes next, then add your carrots and Green peas..
- Open your tin of Coconut milk. Pour it in (you can use only half). Then add your stock into it, Taste it and then add your stock cube to taste..
- Your Turkey Thai curry sauce is ready 😁. You can boil your rice while at it then use Parsley leaves for Garnishing while serving it. Grab a chilled bottle of Anniesquickmeal Zobo while at it. Cheers.
If you find this Turkey Thai curry sauce with Chilled Zobo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.