Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut thai chicken curry recipe. To cook coconut thai chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Thai Chicken curry:
- Get 1 kg of chicken clean and washed.
- Provide of Marination.
- Provide 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger/garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use of For gravy.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- Take 1 tin of (real thai) coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 bottle of (real thai) thai red curry paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of jaggery/ tamarind paste.
- Get 200 gm of amul fresh cream.
- Use 1 of ginger grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of kafir lime leaves(optinal).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Grated coconut for garnish.
Steps to make Coconut Thai Chicken curry:
- Mix all the above ingredients and marinate chicken pieces in this mixture for 2 hrs..
- Heat oil in pan and add the chicken pieces.. cook for a while. When done Remove & keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, red curry paste, amul cream & imli/ jaggery paste. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat a non stick kadhai.When oil is heated add ginger & lime leaves. Cook for few seconds.add the coconut paste. Add the cooked chicken pieces. Simmer the gravy for few minutes until oil floats on top. Chk for salt..
- Garnish with grated coconut.
- Serve hot with malabari parathas.
If you find this Coconut Thai Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.