Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kathal Biryani /Jackfruit Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathal Biryani /Jackfruit Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal biryani /jackfruit biryani recipe. To cook kathal biryani /jackfruit biryani you need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kathal Biryani /Jackfruit Biryani:
- You need of marination:.
- Prepare of Jackfruit (Kathal), chopped into small pieces.
- Get of thick curd.
- Provide of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Garam masala powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Provide of biryani masala powder.
- Take of Salt or to taste.
- You need of rice biryani.
- Provide of long grain Basmati rice.
- Provide of Onions sliced.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- Provide of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use of big black Cardamom.
- Provide of Cloves.
- Get of green cardamom chhoti Elaichi.
- You need of Star anise.
- Provide of Bay leaves (tej patta).
- Use of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use of Mint Leaves chopped.
- Use of oil.
- Take of salt or to taste.
- Use of Ghee.
- Take of Cashew nuts, roasted for garnish.
Instructions to make Kathal Biryani /Jackfruit Biryani:
- Firstly wash and soak rice for 1/2 an hour..
- Now boil water in a sauce-pan, add the chopped jackfruit pieces with some salt and boil for 15 minutes..
- When the pieces are soft enough, drain the water and allow them to cool..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok and deep fry the onion slices until golden in colour. Remove them on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- Mix well all the ingredients in a bowl mentioned under marination. Now marinate the cooled jackfruit pieces with the marination mixture..
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add soaked rice to it along with salt and half the whole spices mentioned in ingredients. Cook the rice until it's 75 % done, drain the water and keep the rice aside..
- Heat the same oil in a big saucepan in which you have deep fried the onions and add the remaining whole spices, marinated jackfruit, mint, coriander and spread it evenly..
- Now add the rice and spread evenly over it. Drizzle some ghee and cover the pan with aluminium foil and put in on low flame for 25 minutes on dum..
- After 25 minutes, switch off the flame and your biryani is ready to be served..
- Serve Jackfruit Biryani hot with mix vegetable raita or any variety of raita..
- Enjoy endlessly.
If you find this Kathal Biryani /Jackfruit Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.