Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best EZ Flour Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EZ Flour Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ez flour tortillas recipe. To make ez flour tortillas you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare EZ Flour Tortillas:
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of vegetable shortening.
- Use 2/3 cup of warm water.
Instructions to make EZ Flour Tortillas:
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder..
- Using your hands blend in the shortening until mixture is a fine meal..
- Preheat your hot plate or you can use a large flat skillet or pan. Needs to be at least 12" in diameter..
- Add the warm water to the flour mixture and blend until it becomes smooth and elastic..
- Pinch off about a golf ball size of dough and place on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a thin flat disc about 12" across..
- Place on preheated cooking surface and cook until bubbles start to form in the dough and flip over. Usually takes about 45 seconds per side if you have the right temp..
- Great to make breakfast burritos or just eat plain with butter..
If you find this EZ Flour Tortillas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.