Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crispy roast potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy roast potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy roast potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy roast potatoes recipe. You can cook crispy roast potatoes using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy roast potatoes:
- Use of medium-sized potatoes.
- Take of plain flour.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Crispy roast potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut in half. Put in a pot of water and boil for 3 minutes..
- Put an oven tray with the oil in it in the oven and heat it up to 225 degrees..
- Drain and roughen the potatoes up in a colander, a few at a time, and put in a bowl..
- Sprinkle the flour over the potatoes and shake them around to coat them evenly..
- Place the potatoes in the oven tray and roll them around in the oil (careful, the oil will be really hot!). Cook in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Stir the potatoes to coat them all in oil again and cook for another 20 minutes..
- Take the potatoes out of the oil and sprinkle plenty of salt over them. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crispy roast potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.