Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Udon Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Udon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Udon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef udon soup recipe. To make beef udon soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Udon Soup:
- Get of water.
- Get of beef stew.
- You need of sake.
- Use of soy sauce.
- You need of pre cooked udon noodles.
- Take of shiitake or regular mushrooms.
- Take of green onion.
- You need of fresh ginger.
Instructions to make Beef Udon Soup:
- In a hot pan add the beef and seal over high heat then simmer aprox 5 min until cooked. Remove from pan let cool one min and slice in one inch thick pieces..
- In the same pan and using the juices of the beef add the water, sake, soy sauce, fresh ginger and season with salt pepper. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 min. This will be the broth of the soup..
- In a frying pan add the beef and cook in one tablespoon olive oil, add the mushrooms, green onion and half a cup of the broth. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the udon noodles to the broth over medium heat for about 1 min, then add beef and veggies. Remove the ginger slices and serve while hot..
If you find this Beef Udon Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.