Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lavash (turkish tortillas) – made with all-purpose flour recipe. To cook lavash (turkish tortillas) – made with all-purpose flour you only need 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour:
- Provide 200 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 110 ml of Boiling water.
- Provide 1 of for dusting All-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour:
- Combine the all-purpose flour, olive oil and salt in a bowl, and pour the boiling water into it..
- Stir it with a rubber spatula. Once it's cool enough to handle by hand, bring the dough together and knead it on a working surface..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. While dusting a working surface, roll them out with a rolling pin as thin as possible..
- Bake them in the oven at 250℃ until lightly browned. (Be careful not to overcook them!).
- Wrap upyour favorite ingredients in them..
- Have a "Tortilla party" with taco meat and salsa sauce..
- Wrap up your favorite ingredients in them!.
- If you overcook them, they will be crunchy, but they'll still taste great..
- I tried pan-frying the dough by heating some oil in a skillet and cooking on it. They smelled lovely. As the dough cooks through quickly, you don't have to worry about the tortillas being crunchy..
- This is Turkish pizza, a variation of the lavash..
- Wrap up a lot of vegetables and fresh cheese and have them for brunch..
- Here are 2 variations for a brunch. Cured ham, salad, and cream cheese wrap and a curry-flavored couscous and feta cheese wrap..
- Wrap couscous & salad and chicken & cream cheese and serve them as finger food..
If you find this Lavash (Turkish Tortillas) – Made with All-Purpose Flour recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.