Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy flour tortillas recipe. To cook quick and easy flour tortillas you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and easy flour tortillas:
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Use of very warm water.
Instructions to make Quick and easy flour tortillas:
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl..
- Add your vegetable oil and warm water and mix together just until it comes off the sides of the bowl..
- On a lightly floured surface knead your dough just until ingredients are mixed together..
- Divide your ball of dough in half and half and half again until you have 16 equal size balls. About the size of the palm of your hand..
- Take 1 ball at a time and roll out flat and thin on your floured surface. You can use a rolling pin or your hands or something heavy and cylindrical. If you're using your hands flatten out then work from the inside out to get as flat and even as possible..
- Once you have each one rolled out get a non stick skillet and warm up on med low heat. You do NOT need to add oil or and liquids to the skillet it will make your tortillas soggy of not cook properly..
- Cook each tortilla about 1-1.5 minutes on each side or just until light brown spots are showing adjust heat as needed to get the proper cook time so they will not be chewy or undone..
- Now fill with your fave filling make a quesadilla even fry and top with cinnamon sugar for something sweet. Hope you enjoy..
If you find this Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.