Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pound cake recipe. You can cook pound cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pound Cake:
- Get 2 cups of Presto Cake Flour.
- Use 2 cups of Sugar.
- Take 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Sticks of Butter (1 cup).
- Get 6 of Eggs.
- Get 1-3 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of Almond Extract (may use any extract flavor).
Steps to make Pound Cake:
- Sit out cream cheese, butter and eggs to reach room temperature..
- Once items in step 1 reach room temp. mix cream cheese and butter completely..
- Add sugar and mix well..
- Add eggs and mix well..
- Sift flour into mixture and mix well (be sure to scrape the bottom and sides of bowl)..
- Add vanilla and almond extracts..
- Mix Completely..
- Spray desired metal non-stick cake pan with non-stick spray. I use a bunt pan..
- Pour cake batter into cake pan and cook at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour. I use a bunt cake pan.
If you find this Pound Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.