Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jackfruit Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jackfruit Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit curry recipe. To make jackfruit curry you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jackfruit Curry:
- Use 200 grams of Jackfruit.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2-3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1-2 of Dried Red Chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Jackfruit Curry:
- First of all apply oil on hands and on knife and cut jackfruit into pieces..
- Now heat up oil in a pan, add jackfruit pieces in it and fry them for 10 minutes in low flame. Transfer these pieces in plate..
- Now heat up oil in the same pan, add chopped onion, garlic, ginger, red chilli and roast it till onion turns golden brown..
- Transfer this mixture in a mixer jar and make a fine paste..
- Now heat up oil in a pan,add mustard seeds and let them crackle..
- Now add grinded paste and cook it till oil starts leaving along the masala paste..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin powder and mix everything well..
- Add fried jackfruit pieces and mix them well with the masala,add water as required..
- Now in a plate take water and keep this plate in the pan and cook the curry till jackfruit pieces becomes soft..
- Jackfruit Curry is ready..
- Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Jackfruit Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.