Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut snap rudolph chocolate tartlets recipe. To cook butternut snap rudolph chocolate tartlets you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets:
- You need 250 grams of packet Arnott's Butternut Snap Cookies.
- You need 65 grams of unsulted butter, chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of cream.
- You need 200 grams of milk or dark chocolate, chopped.
- Take 10 of vanilla marshmallows, halved horizontally.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla ready-made frosting.
- Prepare 20 of jaffas.
- You need 20 of mini vanilla marshmallows, halved crossways.
- Take 1 of rich choc fudge writing icing.
- You need 40 of mini star pretzels.
Steps to make Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets:
- preheat oven to 180oC (160 fan forrced). Place 1 biscuit over each hole o a 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity round based tartlet tin. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven. Using a small ladle or a lime, carfully press softened biscuits into tin to mould into a cup shape. Allow to cool. Remove from tin and transfer to serving plate. Repeat with remaning biscuits..
- Place butter, cream and chocolate in saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Pour into a clean, dry bowl and refrigerate for 20mins or until cool but not set..
- Fill biscuit cases with 1 teaspoon of chocolate mixture. Place in fridge until set..
- Using picture as a guide, gently press 1 marshmallow 1/2, cut side down into each tartlet. Attach 1 jaffa to each marshmallow with ready-made frosting to form a nose..
- Attach 2 mini marshmallow halves to form eyes. Use a drop of writing icing to form pupils. (If unable to find writing icing I have used ready-made frosting with a drop of food colouring!).
- Cut pretzels in half to form antler shapes. Place 2 pretzels above eyes. Press to secure..
If you find this Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.