Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vanilla pound cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla pound cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla pound cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla pound cake recipe. To make vanilla pound cake you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla pound cake:
- Provide 225 g of or 1 3/4 cups Plain / All-purpose flour (sieved).
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 150 g of or 3/4 cups regular sugar.
- You need 175 g of or 3/4 cup softened butter.
- You need 2/3 Cup of or 150 ml Milk.
- Provide 2 of Large eggs (lightly beaten).
- Take 1 of & 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make Vanilla pound cake:
- Heat oven to 170c, 325F. Grease and line your baking tin. Get all your ingredients ready, I.e sieve the flour, and add the salt and baking powder to the flour etc..
- Start with making the cake batter by creaming the butter and sugar until a pale light colour..
- Sowly add the beaten eggs to the mixer, on a low speed setting, a bit at a time. If the mixture starts to curdle or split, add a spoonful of your sieved flour, keep on adding the eggs, and a bit of flour if necessary, until all the eggs are added. Add the Vanilla Extract..
- Add half the milk with half of the flour, keeping the mixer on a slow speed. Once combined, add the remaining milk and gently fold in the remaining flour until combined..
- Transfer the cake mixture to the greased and lined loaf tin. Then place in the oven for 1 hr to 1 hr and 5 minutes..
- Please do test if the cake is done by using a skewer and poke it in the middle to see that it comes out clean. Every oven is different and cook times may vary a little..
- When the cake is done, take it out of the oven and leave in the cake tin until cool enough to transfer to a cooling rack..
- Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
If you find this Vanilla pound cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.