Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Fish Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish cakes recipe. To make thai fish cakes you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Get of Haddock.
- Get of large egg.
- You need of salt (optional).
- Provide of red Thai curry paste.
- Get of 5 green beans.
- You need of 2 spring onion.
- Get of 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need of 3 tablespoons coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Cut the fish into chunks and dry with paper towel..
- Thinly cut the Green Beans and Spring Onion (about half a cm) and set aside in a bowl. This will be used in a later step.
- Put everything apart from the Green Beans and Spring Onions into a food processor and turn it on until it is minced to a fine texture. Do not blend it to a paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the spring onion and the green beans.
- Create your fishcakes and wrap in cling film. You should be able to make 8 reasonable sized fishcakes..
- Put the fishcakes into the fridge for about an hour to firm up..
- Put about a cm of sunflower oil into a pan and cook the fishcakes until dark golden brown on both sides..
If you find this Thai Fish Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.