Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. You can cook butternut squash thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Use 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- Provide 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- Prepare of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- Provide of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
If you find this Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.