Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe. To cook imitation crab meat and tortellini salad you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad:
- Use 16 oz of imitation crab meat.
- Get 9 oz of package of tortellini.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of ball fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1/3 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 2-3 of scallions.
- Use 4 slices of prosciutto.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad:
- Start with boiling water for the tortellini then once boiling cook tortellini..
- While that's working, in a medium bowl add the imitation crab meat, onion (sliced), fresh mozzarella (cut into 1/2" cubes), olive oil, the zest from one lime along with the juice from both (depending on the size), & the vinegar..
- Drain the tortellini & place in an ice bath the drain when cold. WAIT! Do not add the tortellini yet! Mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly first, NOW add the tortellini (don't want to break the tortellini by mixing it too much)..
- Add the parsley (chopped), the scallions (sliced), & the salt & pepper to taste. Now give it one last mix gently being careful not to break the tortellini & you are done!.
- I don't normally use measurements when I cook; therefore the measurements provided are a close approximation for a good neutral flavor. Some people like more, others like less, so use your own judgment on how you want your dish to taste & make whatever adjustments you need..
If you find this Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.