Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys banana pudding poke cake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys banana pudding poke cake, gf df ef sf nf you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Koko Coconut-based Plain Yogurt.
- Get of olive oil.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- You need of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Get of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare of x 3oz packets Jello Pudding & Pie Banana Creme.
- Use of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide of large bananas, sliced.
- You need of my previously posted free-from Cool Whip recipe.
- Prepare of drizzle of my homemade Dulce du Leche sauce recipe.
Instructions to make Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- This recipe makes a lot, it's a party dessert serving around 12 people so feel free to half the amounts of everything!.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and lightly grease an 11"× 9" dish.
- Mix the sugar and yogurt together until the sugar dissolves. The Koko brand yogurt is made from coconut milk and is free-from dairy and soy.
- Whisk in the oil and vanilla.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and bicarb together, then whisk into the yogurt mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and put in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until firm.
- Let cool then using the end of a wooden spoon, ruin your lovely cake by poking holes evenly all over it!.
- Whisk the pudding mixture with the coconut milk until smooth then pour all over the cake. Shake gently so the pudding goes into all the holes.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours until set well then layer sliced bananas all over. Do this just before serving so the banana doesn't discolour.
- Cut into squares to serve – I cut into 12.
- Pipe on some cool whip and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- This dessert won't keep very long as the sponge will absorb all the moisture from the pudding within a couple of days so best eaten immediately.
If you find this Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.