Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yellow lentil stew with gyozas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow lentil stew with gyozas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow lentil stew with gyozas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow lentil stew with gyozas recipe. You can cook yellow lentil stew with gyozas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yellow lentil stew with gyozas:
- Take 1 packet of gyoza chicken dumplings.
- Use 1 cup of gram lentils (channa dal).
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 2 of green chillies finely chopped (can use 1/2 tsp chilli powder).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil, (whatever you fancy).
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
Instructions to make Yellow lentil stew with gyozas:
- Wash and soak lentils for half hour.
- Place pressure cooker pan on heat, once hot, add oil, garlic and chilli, stir until fragnant, add onions cook for a few minutes until translucent.
- Now add tomatoes, mint, turmeric, salt and let the tomatoes break down, add soaked lentils, 2 and half cups of water cover and leave to cook for 3 whistles.
- Set aside to cool, meanwhile in a pan add a tsp oil, place frozen gyoza, add 1/4 cup water, cover and place on stove top and let it cook for 5 minutes or until water has evaporated on the bottom of gyoza is a nice golden brown colour.
- To assemble, place a few gyozas on the plate, top with lentils, a dollop of yogurt and enjoy.
If you find this Yellow lentil stew with gyozas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.