Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai crayfish noodle soup recipe. You can have thai crayfish noodle soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup:
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of crayfish tails prepped.
- Use of onion diced.
- Prepare of pepper diced.
- Prepare of mushrooms sliced.
- Get of ground ginger.
- Prepare of red Thai curry paste.
- Take of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Get of vegetable stock.
- Take of tamari.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Take of lime juice.
- You need of rice noodles.
- Provide of To garnish:.
- Provide of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of chopped coriander.
- Provide of chilli flakes.
- Use of chopped peanuts.
Steps to make Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup:
- Place the olive oil in a large pot over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, red peppers, mushrooms, ground ginger and garlic cloves Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk, stock, tamari, fish sauce and brown sugar Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the crayfish tails, seasoning, lime juice and rice noodles Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Divide between 4 bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, chilli flakes and chopped peanuts.
If you find this Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.