Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jackfruit quinoa burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit quinoa burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit quinoa burritos recipe. You can have jackfruit quinoa burritos using 37 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jackfruit quinoa burritos:
- Prepare of For jackfruit:.
- Provide of Young jackfruit (you can find it at any Asian store, in can).
- Provide of Chopped bell paper.
- Use of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Smoke paprika.
- You need of Cumin.
- Use of Paprika.
- Use of Cayenne paper.
- Provide of Taco seasoning powder.
- Use of Mushrooms powder.
- Take of Soy sauce (optional).
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of For Quinoa:.
- Provide of un-cook quinoa.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Mushrooms powder.
- Provide of Cumin.
- Take of Chopped tomatoes (tomato purée).
- Use of Minced garlic.
- Provide of Water.
- You need of For black bean:.
- Get of black bean rinsed and drained.
- Provide of Cumin.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Smoke paprika.
- Take of mushrooms powder.
- Use of For Cilantro salsa:.
- Provide of chopped cilantro.
- Get of Chopped tomatoes.
- Get of Chopped red onion or shallot.
- You need of Chopped jalapeño or green chili.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of For assembly:.
- Prepare of Large tortillas.
- Provide of Refried bean.
Instructions to make Jackfruit quinoa burritos:
- For Jackfruit: Rinse and dry the jackfruit. Chopped roughly. Set aside..
- In a large saucepan add the onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes sauted until it soft..
- Add jackfruit and all the seasoning. Mixed well until it’s coated. Add the water stir well and bring it into boiled and reduced to slow simmer. Cook until the jackfruit tender and the liquid absorbed. Set aside..
- For Quinoa: Using the strainer rinsed the quinoa. Transfer to the rice cooker. Add cumin, garlic, mushrooms powder, salt, tomatoes, and water. And cook it..
- For black bean: In a skillet add black beans, cumin, smoke paprika, salt and dash of mushrooms then sauted for 2-3 minutes and set aside..
- For cilantro salsa: In a bowl add all the ingredients chopped cilantro, jalapeño, onion, and tomatoes. Add lemon juice and salt. Combine well..
- To assembly: Warm the tortillas slightly in the microwave or in a low oven. (I put mine in the microwave 2 tortillas at the time for 20 seconds).
- Laying the tortillas on a plate or cutting board. Then spoon lines of refried bean,jackfruit,quinoa, bean, and cilantro salsa next to each other on a tortilla..
- Then start rolling up until whole the burrito is secure..
- You can enjoy it right away, or browned it up first on the stove before serve..
- And yeah, the burrito is ready to serve. Enjoy 😊.
- Tip: If you still have leftovers you can rewrap using aluminum foil and keep it in the refrigerator..
If you find this Jackfruit quinoa burritos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.