Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach tart recipe. You can cook spinach tart using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Tart:
- Take of FOR THE PASTRY:.
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- You need 100 g of wholewheat flour.
- Use 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbls of water.
- Use 1 of little thyme.
- Use of salt / pepper.
- Take of FOR THE FILLING:.
- You need 400 g of fresh spinach, wilted/squeezed and chopped.
- Use 100 g of feta crumbled.
- You need 100 ml of single cream.
- Take 2 of red onions chopped and caramelised.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 20 g of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 50 g of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- Take of salt/pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Tart:
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan assisted.
- To make the pastry, mix both flours, butter and the thyme together. Add the water and knead. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- Whilst the pastry is chilling, prepare the filling..
- Wilt the spinach and once cool enough squeeze the water out with your hands and then chop roughly.
- Add a little oil to a pan and caramelise the red onions.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Once the pastry has chilled, remove from fridge and roll out and place in a loose bottom tin..
- Lightly prick the pastry and cover with parchment paper and add ceramic beads (ie bake blind) and place in the oven for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, remove the ceramic beads and parchment paper and place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once the pastry is done, remove from the oven and place the spinach mixture inside making sure the ingredients are spread out..
- Place back in the oven and bake for about 20 mins until golden brown..
If you find this Spinach Tart recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.