Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinoy bistek (beefsteak) recipe recipe. To cook pinoy bistek (beefsteak) recipe you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe:
- Prepare of beef sirloin part is better and thinly sliced.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of lemon or 3 -4 pieces of calamansi if it available.
- Take of garlic (depends if you don't like it its okey).
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of large onion and sliced it into rings.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Take of salt to taste.
Steps to make Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe:
- Marinate first the beef in the soy sauce with lemon or calamansi and ground black pepper for at least 1 hour or 2 is much better..
- While marinating prepare and cut all the ingredients (onions and garlic).
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the marinated beef (without the marinade and don't throw the sauce because you will need it later) then when the beef color turns brown put it on the plate and set it aside.
- In the same pan where the beef were fried. Stir fry the garlic and onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside also in the plate.
- In the same pan, pour the marinade we save last time and bring it to a boil..
- Then put in the fried beef and simmer it for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender..
- When the sauce settle a little, then you can now add the stir-fried onions and add some salt if you want it a little saltier. (but its up to you if you want you beefsteak with lots of sauce).
- Serve it hot with rice and Enjoy!.
If you find this Pinoy Bistek (beefsteak) Recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.