Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy hamburger steak with sauce recipe. You can have easy hamburger steak with sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce:
- Get 10 medium of Your favorite hamburger patties.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Get 150 ml of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Red wine (cooking sake is OK too).
- You need 6 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 5 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get of My Family's Hamburger Patties 10 pieces.
- Take 380 grams of Ground meat.
- Provide 2 of Onions (medium-small).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 4 of heaping tablespoons Panko.
- Use 2/3 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Nutmeg (optional).
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce:
- Make hamburger patties using your favorite recipe (make about 2 medium-sized patties per person)..
- Finely chop the onions. Combine all but the ground meat in a bowl. Moisten the panko by soaking it in a small amount of milk..
- Mix the ingredients together. When thoroughly combined, add the ground meat and quickly mix until it comes together..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients..
- Heat a frying pan and cook the hamburger patties on both sides until browned (it's okay if they don't cook all the way through)..
- While cooking, use a paper towel to soak up excess oil and juices from the meat..
- Add the Step 2 sauce into the frying pan. When the sauce begins to bubble, turn the head to medium-low and simmer for 20-30 minutes (the time is a guide)..
- [Note] While simmering the hamburger patties, flip them over from time to time to keep from burning and pour the sauce over the top..
If you find this Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.