Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat Sauce (Bolognese) with Plenty of Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Sauce (Bolognese) with Plenty of Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat sauce (bolognese) with plenty of vegetables recipe. You can cook meat sauce (bolognese) with plenty of vegetables using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meat Sauce (Bolognese) with Plenty of Vegetables:
- Provide of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Use of Carrot.
- Provide of Eggplants – small Japanese type.
- You need of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Red wine.
- Prepare of Whole canned tomatoes.
- Prepare of Soup stock cube.
- Take of leaf Bay leaf (laurel).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Provide of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Steps to make Meat Sauce (Bolognese) with Plenty of Vegetables:
- Mince the onion and carrot. Cut the carrot, eggplants, and mushrooms into 1 cm cubes and set aside..
- Heat olive oil and garlic into a pan. Once fragrant, add the onions, carrot, eggplant, and mushrooms and cook..
- Once the vegetables have wilted, add the ground beef and cook..
- Once the meat has browned, add the red wine and boil. Add the canned tomato and soup stock, and mix well..
- Add the bay leaf, cover with a lid and boil for 15 minutes. (Be sure to check on it occasionally, stirring from the bottom.).
- Stop the heat and add salt and pepper, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce to flavor. (Please keep an eye on the pan and adjust as necessary.).
- When eating this with pasta, top with powdered cheese, garlic powder, or parsley etc to perfect it. Be sure to remove the bay leaf before eating..
- Leave it overnight and it becomes more delicious. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator..
If you find this Meat Sauce (Bolognese) with Plenty of Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.