Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard recipe. You can cook steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard:
- Use 500 ml of milk + 1cup milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Use 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Take Few of drops red colour.
- Use 2 drops of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard:
- In a pan add milk 500 ml when boil put off flame add lemon juice and rest for 2 minutes..
- When Milk curdles properly then strain it in a muslin cloth and wash properly so that lemon juice strain put it 1 hour..
- Now take paneer in a big plate and rub with the help of palm so that paneer becomes smooth add 2 spoons sugar powder again mash..
- Now pour it into a star nozzle cone and make circle of it on greased idle stand and place stand in a cooker with 2 glasses of water when boils cover it with lid for 30 minutes..
- In other pan add 1 cup milk,custard powder and sugar put it on flame and stir continuously when thick consistency put off flame and cool it completely add vanilla extract and red food colour..
- Now pour it into a bowl add paneer circle and pomegranate seeds..
- Paneer steamed circle with pomegranate custard is ready to serve..
If you find this Steamed paneer circle with pomegranate custard recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.