Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rosemary chicken breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary chicken breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary chicken breasts recipe. To cook rosemary chicken breasts you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rosemary chicken breasts:
- You need 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced fresh rosemary.
- Get 1-1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1-1/2 tbsp of lemon juice OR 4 drops lemon essential oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Steps to make Rosemary chicken breasts:
- Whisk garlic, 4 tbsp olive oil, rosemary, Dijon, lemon, pepper and salt together in a bowl..
- Place chicken breasts in a zip lock bag. Pound them with meat mallet to be thin and flat..
- Pour marinade into zip lock, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade in to chicken..
- Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes. Flip chicken and add remaining marinade to top of each piece. Cook another 5 minutes or until cooked through..
- All done!.
If you find this Rosemary chicken breasts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.