Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic butter rice with raisins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic butter rice with raisins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic butter rice with raisins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter rice with raisins recipe. To cook garlic butter rice with raisins you need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic butter rice with raisins:
- Provide 2 of &1/2 cups Jasmine rice.
- Take 2/1 stick of good butter.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 cup of raisins.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 600 ml of water (depends on rice).
- Get of Italian parsley (optional).
Steps to make Garlic butter rice with raisins:
- Chop garlic.
- Heat butter and garlic in a pot.
- Add rice and sauté until rice become slightly clear.
- Add water, raisins and salt.
- Close the lid, wait until boiling strongly (Do not open the lid!!!).
- Low heat for 10 minutes (Do not open the lid!!!).
- Stop fire and leave it for 10-15 minutes (Do not open the lid!!!).
- Open the lid and mix rice gently.
- Chop persley.
- With Authentic Indian "Butter Chicken Curry" バターチキンカレー Gluten Free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1981963-authentic-indian-butter-chicken-curry-%25E3%2583%2590%25E3%2582%25BF%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2583%2581%25E3%2582%25AD%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25AB%25E3%2583%25AC%25E3%2583%25BC-gluten-free.
If you find this Garlic butter rice with raisins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.