Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy garlic shrimp & jasmine rice recipe. You can cook mike's spicy garlic shrimp & jasmine rice using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Take 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- Get 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- Get of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- Get of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- Prepare of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- You need of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of Dried Thai Chillies.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Basil.
- Provide of Dried Chives.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- Get 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- Provide 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Provide of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- Use of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.