Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe. You can have fruity tropical smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity tropical smoothie bowl:
- Provide 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherries.
- Provide 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Get 1/2 cup of mango.
- Get 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of acai powder.
- Take 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 handful of ice.
- Take of Toppings of your choosing.
Instructions to make Fruity tropical smoothie bowl:
- Fill your blender with the milk or water of your choosing.
- Add the cherries, blueberries, strawberries and mango. (they should be frozen if you want your smoothie bowl to have a "icecream" thickness.).
- Add the ice if needed and the acai powder and protein powder..
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stir the mixture a few times so there's no chuncks..
- Add any toppings such as coconut, fruit, granola, seeds ect..
If you find this Fruity tropical smoothie bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.