Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jordanian espresso coffee recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jordanian espresso coffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jordanian espresso coffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jordanian espresso coffee recipe. To make jordanian espresso coffee you only need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jordanian espresso coffee:
- You need 250 mL of water.
- Take 3 tablespoon of coffee or you could use 5 tablespoon Nescafé coffee.
- Prepare 8 of green cardamom seeds.
Instructions to make Jordanian espresso coffee:
- Using pot over medium heat you add the coffee till it boil then you cook for 20 minutes on very low temperature.
- While your coffee on heat you start with cardamom seed 1/2 of it you just break the one your break you add to the coffee white is cooking.
- The other half of the cardamom seed leave them as is after cooking the coffee just drop in the pot and serve about one shot it will serve about 20 shots this is a strong coffee we only serve it in special occasions.
If you find this Jordanian espresso coffee recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.