Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili cheese casserole recipe. You can have chili cheese casserole using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Casserole:
- Provide of Base.
- Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic butter spread, melted.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Provide of Chili.
- You need 8 each of Beef or Turkey Franks (hot dog).
- You need 4 of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of Chili, with beans.
- Prepare 1 each of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of tomatos, diced & drained.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet relish (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare dash of sea salt.
- Provide dash of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Chili Cheese Casserole:
- You will need:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Layer the baking dish with crescent rolls, covering the bottom, flattening and pinching together. Bake for 9 minutes and remove from oven.
- Mix the garlic butter spread and sour cream while that's baking.
- Brush over top of the half baked crescent rolls.
- Thinly slice the beef or turkey franks.
- Layer over top of the Base layer.
- Sprinkle 4oz of the shredded cheese over top..
- Mix together the chili with beans, onion, tomato, sweet relish, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and ground black pepper..
- Pour into baking pan covering the crescent rolls..
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve!.
If you find this Chili Cheese Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.