Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bandito Chili Dogs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bandito Chili Dogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bandito Chili Dogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bandito chili dogs recipe. You can have bandito chili dogs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bandito Chili Dogs:
- Prepare of Chili Dogs.
- Provide 1 packages of hot dogs.
- Take 1 packages of hot dog buns.
- Provide 2 can of chili w/out beans (15 oz each).
- You need 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 3/4 oz).
- Get 1 can of chopped green chilis (4 oz).
- Use of Toppings.
- Get 1-2 cups of onion, chopped.
- Use 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1-2 cups of corn chips, crushed.
Steps to make Bandito Chili Dogs:
- In a large bowl, combine chili, cheddar cheese soup, and chopped green chilis. Mix well..
- Place hot dogs in crockpot..
- Pour chili cheese sauce over hot dogs, ensuring they are fully covered..
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours..
- Serve dogs on buns, topping with desired amounts of chili cheese sauce, onions, shredded cheddar, and/or crushed corn chips..
- * Note that if you like a bit more heat, you can use a 4 oz. can of chopped jalapeños instead of the chopped green chilis (although I drain the can of jalapeños when I use them)..
- * Recipe originates from Taste of Home's "2003 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" cookbook..
If you find this Bandito Chili Dogs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.