Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe. You can cook taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots:
- Provide 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 packages of hot dogs ( any kind ).
- You need 3 of cans of beans ( I used northern and kidney beans ).
- Take 1 box of tomatoe sauce ( I used the 2 lb box , but you can use 2 of the 1 pound cans ).
- Use 1 packages of of hamburger ( I used almost 1 pound of meat ).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 envelope of McCormick mild chili powder ( less sodium one ).
- Get of chili powder.
- Take of black pepper.
- You need of velveeta cheese ( cut into cubes ).
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese ( I used a full block of cheese and shredded it ).
Instructions to make Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots:
- Chop up your onion and garlic cloves. You can skip these if you don't want or like onion and you can use garlic powder if desired. Use garlic powder as needed..
- Start your chili by getting the beans , tomatoe sauce, garlic, black pepper, onion , chili powder and McCormick chili powder into a saucepan. Mix well and cover on medium heat..
- Cook your hamburger in a frying pan until no longer pink. I like mine small, but you can leave it in bigger chunks if you prefer. You can also leave out the meat if you want. I also add chili powder to this while cooking..
- Add your hamburger to the chili and mix well. I left this to simmer for about 30 minutes or so..
- Pre heat your oven to the temperature that the tator tot package says..
- Start cutting up the velveeta cheese. You can use as much as you like. Set aside..
- If you are using a block of cheese, shred that up into a bowl. If not, skip this step..
- Cook the tator tots for the time that the package says..
- Boil your hot dogs. You can skip this if you want, but I preferred to do this. Cut up the hotdogs into bite sizes. Set aside..
- Take out the tator tots and set aside. Turn the oven temperature to 350 ..
- Using a casserole dish , start by putting the tator tots on the bottom. Then add in your cut up hotdogs. Next , place the velveeta cheese cubes around the dish. Then add a little of the shredded cheese. Next , add in however much chili you want on top. This will also help melt the cubes. Last , but not least, add as much shredded cheese as you like on top..
- More pictures of the layers. Not the prettiest dish hahaha.
- Place this into your oven to heat up and melt the cheese. This doesn't take very long at all. I put mine in for about 15 minutes..
- Pull the dish out of the oven. Serve with a side or alone. Enjoy !!.
If you find this Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.