Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Mushroom Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Mushroom Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & mushroom casserole recipe. You can have chicken & mushroom casserole using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Mushroom Casserole:
- Use 3 C of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 24 oz of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- Provide 3 of shallots; minced.
- Use 1 of lemon; zested & juiced.
- Get 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Provide 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Provide 2/3 C of diced button mushrooms.
- Provide 1/3 C of grated parmesean.
- You need 1/2 C of dry white wine.
- Get 1/2 C of chicken stock.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Chicken & Mushroom Casserole:
- Heat enough oil to coat the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Combine wine and chicken stock in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer..
- Add mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute until caramelized, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic during last 30 seconds..
- Melt butter in a large, seperate sauce pot. Add shallots with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute until nearly caramelized, about 1-2 minutes..
- Add chicken and mushrooms to shallots with rosemary and thyme. Add a small pinch of salt and pepper. Stir..
- Add wine and stock mixture. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add soup and lemon juice. Stir. Bring to a simmer..
- Transfer to a medium sized casserole dish. Add parsley, lemon zest, and cheese. Stir..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 10 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and chicken is thoroughly heated..
- Variations; Bell peppers, asparagus, arugula, spinach, artichoke, basil, butter, carrots, celery, celery seed, bacon, white beans, cilantro, scallions, chives, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, chervil, eggplant, marjoram, oregano, coconut, mint, white pepper, peppercorn melange, white onion, peas, walnut, pistachios, blue cheese, feta, goat, pie nuts, potatoes, sesame seeds, savory, tarragon, watercress, sherry, balsamic, pecans, butternut squash, sunflower seeds, watercress, white wine, white wine vinegar, roasted garlic or mushrooms.
If you find this Chicken & Mushroom Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.