Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobia qeema (white beans) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobia qeema (white beans) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobia qeema (white beans) recipe. You can have lobia qeema (white beans) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobia qeema (white beans):
- Prepare 300 of grm, white beans (lobia).
- Get 500 of grm, mince (mutton).
- Get 3 of ,tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of ,onions (medium).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, garlic.
- You need of Salt, as taste.
- Take 1 of tbsp, red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of tbsp, chilli flacks.
- Provide 1 of tbsp, cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 of tesp, tarmaric powder.
- You need 1 of cup, oil.
- Use 1 of litter, water.
Steps to make Lobia qeema (white beans):
- Take a pot, add mince, garlic, onions, tomatoes salt, red chilli powder, chilli flacks, cumin, tarmaric powder and water. Cook on medium high heat until mince tender..
- Add oil and cook until water drained..
- Now add water and soaked white beans. (soak beans for 1 hour then squeeze water.).
- Cook on medium high heat until beans cooked. Then sprinkle black pepper..
- Lobia qeema (white beans with mince) ready to serve. Serve with tandoori roti..
If you find this Lobia qeema (white beans) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.