Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dancing tea/ biriyani tea recipe. To cook dancing tea/ biriyani tea you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea:
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tea powder.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1.5 cups of Milk.
- Get 2 pinches of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea:
- Boil a glass of water and add tea powder and sugar and brew it strong..
- In another pan add milk and boil, stir so you don’t burn the milk..
- Add cardamom powder to the tea and let it brew on sim(this should be really strong, then only it will stay in bottom). Do both at the same time..
- Froth the warm milk With a hand beater or whisk or milk frother..
- Pour the black strong tea to a cup @ 1/4 th mark.Then add the milk froth evenly on top of the black tea,there should be no gap..
- Place the froth with a spoon on the tea(cover the layer with milk froth)..
- Then pour the milk over the froth.Here the tricky part is slowly add milk on the sides. You can see the tea dancing and second layer will be milk. The froth will come up as u pour the milk..
- The layers will not get mixed up. Just be little gentle while pouring the milk over the froth. While drinking give a nice stir and drink it..
If you find this Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.