Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver fry recipe. You can have chicken liver fry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver fry:
- Get 250 gm of Chicken liver.
- Prepare 7-8 of shallots crushed.
- Provide 1 of bulb garlic crushed.
- Get 1 inch of ginger crushed.
- Use 2 of green chillies crushed.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take Handful of curry leaves.
- Get As needed of Oil as required.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of cardmom pods.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1-2 of dry chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Take of 1 tsp jeera and pepper crushed.
Instructions to make Chicken liver fry:
- Mix all the ingredients shallots,garlic, ginger, curry leaves, greenchillies and curry powders except the spices and keep for marination for 15min..
- Heat oil in kadai and throw all the spices and red chillies. Once the aroma of the spices come. Add the marinated chicken liver and cook. Do not add water.. The required water comes out of it. Cook for 20 – 30minutes. Do not overcook, it turns rubbery..
- When it is almost done add 1 tsp ghee and add little pepper and jeera powder to enhance the flavours and fry for few seconds and take it out of flame..
If you find this Chicken liver fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.