Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver masala recipe. To make chicken liver masala you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken liver masala:
- Prepare 250 gm of fresh chicken liver.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take As needed of chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken liver masala:
- Wash the chicken liver in lukewarm water..
- Put it in a microwave safe bowl and add water. Cover it and keep for boiling for 10 min on high power (900w).
- Meanwhile make the paste of onion and tomatoes..
- After boiling remove excess of water..
- In a microwave safe bowl heat oil for minute..
- Now add onion paste,tomato paste and ginger garlic paste. And cook for five minutes by covering on high power(900W)..
- Stir it in between..
- Now add all spices mix it well again cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add chicken liver mix it and add water. Cook it by covering for five minutes..
- Chicken liver masala is ready. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. And serve with fulka..
If you find this Chicken liver masala recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.