Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton biriyani recipe. To make mutton biriyani you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton biriyani:
- You need 1 kg of Mutton with bone.
- Take 600 grams of Basmati rice.
- Take 800 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get 100 gms of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamoms.
- You need 1 strip of Cinnamon.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Get 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 3 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped small onions.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Get Handful of Mint leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Rock salt.
- Get handful of Cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
Instructions to make Mutton biriyani:
- In a pressure pan add mutton, 1/4tsp turmeric powder, Asafoetida, salt 1/2 tsp, water 1/2 cup. Close the lid and cook it. Switch off in 2 whistles..
- In a cooker add butter, then add all spices. Slight stir. Then ginger garlic paste. Stir it till raw smell leaves off. Add coriander leaves and mint leaves. Stir it. Then add Cooked mutton. Mix all..
- Then add washed rice to it. Then coconut milk, curd, chilli powder, mutton stalk 1cup, water 1 cup, turmeric powder, salt, Garam masala, cashew nuts. Stir it…
- Close the lid. When steam comes out, open the lid and give a quick stir and close the lid and put weight..
- In 5 minutes Switch off the stove. Open and leave for 5 mins. Then serve it hot..
If you find this Mutton biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.