Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawns biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns biriyani recipe. To cook prawns biriyani you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns biriyani:
- Take 2 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1 of green cardamom.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 1 of tabelspoon black pepper.
- You need leaves of Chopped coriander and mint.
- You need 1 of tabelspoon paprika.
- Take 1 of tabelspoon cumin seed.
- You need of Star anise.
- Take 1 of tabelspoon garam masala powder.
- Take 2 of onion.
- Get 1/2 kg of prawns.
- Use of Some cashews and raisins.
- You need of Yellow food color.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Take 1/2 of tabelspoon salt.
- Use 1 of tabelspoon ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tabelspoon turmeric powder.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
Instructions to make Prawns biriyani:
- Take a pan add a tablespoon of oil and add black cardomom,green cardomom,cloves,cumin seeds,cinnamon stick,some black pepper,anise,bay leaves mix it well add ginger garlic paste,green chillies crushed and addpeeled and grinded 3 tomatoes and mix it well then add 1 tablespoon of paprika powder 1/2 tabelspoon salt, 1tabelspoon tumeric powder,1/2 tabelspoon coriander powder,1tabelspoon crushed and roasted cumin seeds mix well and cook for 5minutes add one cup yogurt and mix it.
- Deep fry one chopped onnion and add it to the above mixture cook for 2-3 minutes..Then add 1/2 kg washed prawns mix well cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame..cook until oil seperates then add garam masala powder and take out a pan from the flame.
- Take another pan add a 1/2 cup boiled basmati rice into it upon that add a handful of fried onions then add a prawns mixture above it then add a chopped coriander leaves and again add remaining rice upon it spread it evenly thn sprinkle some yellow food color which is previously mixed with water again add some fried onions and also add some chopped lemon and add some cashews and raisins also some chopped coriander and mint leaves cover and steam cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes.
- Prawns biriyani is ready to serve.
If you find this Prawns biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.