Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pan Fried Cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried cod recipe. To cook pan fried cod you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Fried Cod:
- Provide 4 of Cod Fillets (Tilapia and Flounder also work).
- Take 1 C of Corn Meal (Corn Flour works too).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 Tsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need 1 C of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Avacado Oil.
Steps to make Pan Fried Cod:
- Marinate fish fillets in the Italian dressing for 1 hour..
- Combine corn meal, old bay, onion powder, parsley, and lemon pepper in a medium bowl..
- Coat fillets in corn meal mixture..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Avocado oil has a higher burn temperature and works better than olive oil for this..
- Place fillets in skillet and cook for approximately 15 minutes. Flip halfway through..
- Serve with a side of lemon wedges and enjoy!.
If you find this Pan Fried Cod recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.