Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook strawberry cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry cheesecake:
- Provide 60 gr. of melted butter.
- You need 14 of Lotus biscoff.
- Prepare 250 gr. of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- Get 250 gr. of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- Get 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- Use 2 tablespoons of brimming with sugar.
- Prepare 4 sachets of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- Use 100 ml. of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- Use 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
Steps to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
If you find this Strawberry cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.